Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North – A Fun Thing to do in Scottsdale
If you want to visit the Sonoran Desert up close, stay at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale!
Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale is located in the Troon North. You will experience the romance of the desert when you stay in this resort.
This Scottsdale resort has several offers and packages you can choose from.
- Best Available Rate. They have best available room rates for sure with flexible options.
- $100 Resort Credit. You will be given a $100 off in your stay at the resort.
- Fourth Night Free. When you stay more than 3 nights at the resort, your fourth stay will be free of charge.
- Bed and Breakfast. Every morning, you will be given their signature Four Seasons breakfast.
- Tee Time with Troon North. Includes special rates for golf courses and 50% off the club rentals at the Troon North Golf Club.
- Hello Baby Package. This includes a special couple’s getaway, resort credits and a lot more.
Aside from the packages above, you can experience their fabulous rooms when you stay in the resort.
- Casitas. They have Patio Firepit Casita room, Premier Casita room, Deluxe Casita room and Desert Garden room.
- Accessible rooms. These includes the Premier Casita Accessible room, Deluxe Casita Accessible room and Accessible Oasis One-Bedroom Suite.
- Suites. They have the Pinnacle Three-Bedroom Suite, Two-Bedroom Suite, Sedona Two-Bedroom Suite, Prescott Two-Bedroom Suite, Jerome Two-Bedroom Suite, Kiva One-Bedroom Suite, Oasis One-Bedroom Suite, Desert Garden One-Bedroom Suite and Reata Pass One-Bedroom Suite.
You can also pay golf in the Troon North Golf Club using any of the two championship golf courses: The Monument and The Pinnacle.
Experience relaxation at their resort spa with their spa treatments and wellness services.
You also do exciting adventures while staying at the resort.
- Sip, Cycle and Tour. Includes an aerial tour of Sedona, a cycling trip through the vineyards and wine tastings.
- Desert Adventure. Explore the terrain of Sonoran with ATV, Jeep, Hummer or horseback riding.
- See Sonoran Desert from Above. Experience early morning hot-air balloon with champagne breakfast in the desert.
For more information on this Scottsdale resort, visit this link or click the image above.
Have fun while staying at the Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale!