Tours with Arizona Outback Adventures – Fun things to do in Scottsdale
Looking for outdoor adventures? Arizona Outback Adventures is the one you’re looking for!
Arizona Outback Adventures is the premier adventure tour in Phoenix and Scottsdale. They specializes in bike rentals and adventure day tours. It also includes road cycling vacations, hiking vacations and guided backpacking in their programs.
For an all-day adventure in the desert of Scottsdale and Phoenix, mild river rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, road biking and mountain biking are all part of their tours.
Their bike rentals vary from road bikes to mountain bikes to casual and kids bikes depending on what you need.
Arizona Outback Adventures have listed a menu of tours you can avail. Some of the tours they offer are listed below.
- Day trips in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Some of the trips are half-day hiking & biking tours, kayak, raft & sup tours and Grand Canyon fly & hike.
- Backpacking trips. Some of these trips are Grand Canyon, Escalante River and Rocky Mountains backpacking.
- Mountain Bike Trips. Some of the trips are the 3-day classic Arizona mountain biking and Scottsdale/Sedona self-guided mountain biking.
- National Park Lodge Trips. Some of these trips are Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park lodge trips.
- Road Cycling Tours. Some of the tours are Sonoran Desert, Sedona to Grand Canyon and Death Valley to Las Vegas cycling trips.
- Hiking and Camping Trips. Some of the trips are Phantom Ranch, Yosemite and Grand Canyon camping trips.
- Self-Guided Trips. The trips included are self-guided road cycling and mountain biking trips.
- Custom Trips. These trips can be customized based from the places you wanted to go.
For more information about the tours and packages of Arizona Outback Adventures, you can check this site or click the image above.
Arizona Outback Adventures also offers tours outside of Arizona. They also have packages for Utah, Colorado and California.
Plan your adventures ahead with Arizona Outback Adventures!